:: Re: [DNG] OT: question about mailin…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
New-Topics: [DNG] Linux-Speakup-friendly emails: was question about mailing lists
Subject: Re: [DNG] OT: question about mailing lists
On Thu, 28 Jul 2016, Simon Walter wrote:

> What everyone else said and also the general netiquette of replying,
> quoting, and editing properly are much appreciated as you probably know.

To this let me add that some valuable members of our community have
low vision, plus Devuan Minimal Live has been optimised explicitly for
the Linux-Speakup community. Therefore any attention to concise and
meaningful quoting is appreciated and helps inclusion. It is also
advisable to avoid dragging long threads with replies which are not
particularly informative. Let minimalism and elegance be the guiding
principles for our communication, not just our distribution :^)

ciao