:: [DNG] OT: question about mailing li…
Author: Brian Nash
To: dng
I recently replied to several threads on this list, and in many cases I
forgot to CC the actual list, so the replies only went to one person.

dng is actually the first mailing list I have ever used/contributed to,
so I am not sure how I'm supposed to do a few things.

Currently, I reply with the previous poster in the `To:` field, and then
add `dng@???` to the `CC:` field manually.

Is this the way I am supposed to do it?

Is there any reference for proper mailing list usage?

Yeah, I probably should've done this research first, but you live and
you learn, I guess...
(Also, it's 2016 and mailing lists are not really "common knowledge"
amongst unrefined geeks.)

Sorry,

Brian

--
When you don't know what you are doing, do it neatly.