:: Re: [DNG] How can I help ?
Author: dev1fanboy
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] How can I help ?
There is none really so far, I did start some instructions a little while ago but there is a problem with the gitlab at the moment stopping the viewing of that page.

https://git.devuan.org/dev1fanboy/Upgrade-Install-Devuan/wikis/maintainer-walkthrough

This is badly written and incomplete just now but keep an eye on it as I'm likely to improve it. Some knowledge of git is required to package for Devuan, but otherwise the packaging process is similar to debians.

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/

An issue you may run into it is an "empty" SVN source repo on tracker.debian.org, but you're on your own for instructions on converting these at the moment.

Cheers,

chillfan