:: Re: [DNG] Wirth's law
Top Pagina
Auteur: Brian Nash
Aan: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Wirth's law
This describes a problem I used to have perfectly.

For example, when I discovered multithreading, all my programs used it
in some way, even when it was unnecessary.

This might be the root of all the problems we are facing with computers
today: If we see a cool new feature, we have to find some way to use it.

I'm guessing it's just part of the geek mentality.
It would also explain why the <blink> tag went viral the moment someone
discovered it.

Perhaps there should be some sort of PSA about this for new programmers.

--
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.