:: Re: [DNG] Flexible software (Was: F…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Flexible software (Was: F1 and special usernames on the login screen)
On Fri, 22 Jul 2016, Simon Walter wrote:

> On 07/20/2016 05:19 AM, Tomasz Torcz wrote:

> > Could you point us to those proper Devuan channels?

[...]
> > Signal to noise ratio is very low here

> Are these correct?

yes. but the discuss one is not, because we use https://talk.devuan.org

so please consider just subscribing to the announce list, which will
circulate important communications on progress and link to
documentation: not just releases of Devuan, but for instance also
progress on the SDK or the manual, or bugs we find, anything worthed
noting.

talk is based on Discuss which is web based, annoying for some here,
yet is much better at organising content in categories, rating posters
and navigating it all.

DNG stays as it is: a post-debianfork discussion campfire.

ciao