著者: Rick Moen
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] F1 and special usernames on the login screen
Quoting Didier Kryn (kryn@???):

> Same problem as you: accents aren't available on En keyboards
> (or by tricks I ignore). I use to pick them from various documents
> with the mouse - or use a Fr keyboard.

I actually have a bigger problem. My MUA (mail user agent = e-mail
client) is running on my SMTP server, uncle-enzo.linuxmafia.com,
mutt under GNU screen on Linux -- but I'm almost never there.
Instead, I'm pretty much anywhere else in the world, typing on some
machine that is ssh'ed to remote shell on my server. So, I'm dependent
on correct terminal support in _two_ places.

Merci à Dieu pour UTF-8. ;-> (Mon passeport américain peut être annulé
pour le dire.)

--
Cheers,                              « On donne des conseils, mais on ne
Rick Moen                            donne point la sagesse d'en profiter. »