:: Re: [DNG] Need for documentation (g…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Go Linux
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Need for documentation (golinux)
On Sat, 7/16/16, Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

Subject: Re: [DNG] Need for documentation (golinux)
To: dng@???
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 9:24 AM

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 13:25:58 +0000 (UTC)

Go Linux <golinux@???> wrote:

>> Actually this is the place where slim issues are being posted. ;)
>>
>> https://git.devuan.org/devuan-packages/slim/issues
>>
>> golinux
>

> Cool, I just added, at the preceding URL, the request for special login
> names being enumerated on the login screen.
>
> SteveT

Note to anyone wanting to play with adding text to the Slim login screen . . .

On my machine, the purpy slim theme is located at /usr/share/slim/themes/devuan-curve/slim.theme

There is one description error # background.png is 50x50 leafy green square. It should be
# background.png is 50x50 purpy square. The hex is correct.

Everything entered on the panel is in pixels and absolute position.

I don't know how to get it into git if I can get this working here. I'm gonna try to figure that out over the next couple of days. Or I could pass it on to someone who is already fluent in git. :) Or maybe someone else will figure it out before me. (I'm old and slow counting down to 74 in a few days . . . )

golinux