:: Re: [DNG] Need for documentation (g…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Need for documentation (golinux)
On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 09:34:33 +0800
Robert Storey <robert.storey@???> wrote:

> I think I understand the issue well enough to sum it up nicely, so if
> no one objects, should I just go ahead and file a bug report? If
> we're about to dump Slim for lxdm or lightdm or whatever, I needn't
> bother, but if we plan to keep Slim for release 1.0,

I'd suggest the display manager we use not be part of a window manager
or desktop environment. With all the things that have been going on in
the Linux world the past couple years, I prefer my parts independent
unless I'm using the whole package, and clearly a lot of people won't
be using LXDE on Devuan.

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2016 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist