:: Re: [DNG] Systemd discussion on the…
Author: Emiliano Marini
To: Simon Hobson
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Systemd discussion on the Samba mailing list
Well, either case is embarrasing. If the network is up after the user
logins, that's ridiculous, even Windows start his services before the login
screen. If NM, thus the network, is *slow* to start, that's worse! Isn't
supposed systemd would speed up the boot process?

This is worse than the "kill user's background processes after logout" case.

Thanks for sharing.