:: Re: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 3
Author: Brian Nash
To: shraptor
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 3
Is that file a full SD card image?
Do you need a whole image?

If not, then this might work:

The way I got Devuan on my RPI3 was by installing the normal Raspbian
distro, then adding the armhf Devuan repositories to
/etc/apt/sources.list, then re-installing everything and purging systemd.

My method is a hack at best, but it has been completely stable so far.
For testing, I switched to using the PI as my general-purpose computer,
and nothing has gone wrong yet. (it's been a few months)

You do have to check that systemd isn't installed as a dependency of
another package, but aptitude is usually smart enough to get the correct
version.