:: Re: [DNG] [Kali Linux 0003165]: Fin…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: vmlinux
À: Simon Walter, dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] [Kali Linux 0003165]: Find a way to disable most services by default with systemd
There was a time when this sort of nonsense was heavily frowned upon. i suspect what has happened is that the user base has changed. it's difficult to learn the ropes from the cli so GUI allows the novice to do things quickly because the only skill needed is point-and-grunt. many people using Linux now are not the same type of people in your local LUG 10 years ago and i think this is being reflected in the way we see disastrous being developed now.
devuan seems to be the one of the few distributions making any sense anymore.

don't need Kali. most network problems can be resolved with the basics anyway: arping, arp, tcpdump, nslookup, traceroute, netcat, and iptraf. thankfully all standard tools.