:: Re: [DNG] [Kali Linux 0003165]: Fin…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KatolaZ
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] [Kali Linux 0003165]: Find a way to disable most services by default with systemd
On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 12:49:13PM +0200, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

[cut]

> ..nowadays I see Devuan falling apart exactly because Debian
> is falling apart, for details, run: ' how-can-i-help '.

Sorry but I have to disagree on "Devuan falling apart", since it seems
an unsupported statement :) Devuan is progressing, and it is
misleading to believe that the only way of "progressing" is by
releasing a nbew distro every six months. That is better called
"putting debug on the shoulders of the poor users".

My2Cents

KatolaZ