:: Re: [unSYSTEM] #GlobalDebout
Author: Özer Tayiz
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] #GlobalDebout
Dude, you're still there?

Yeah, because wikipedia is a very reliable source of information. If it is
there, it must be true. It cannot possibly have its own bias, in such a
highly political topic like genocides.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliability_of_Wikipedia

If you love PKK and their rebellion so much, why don't you grab an AK-47,
go to rojova, fight by their side? Keyword warrior much?

In the meantime, please also explore Turkish people killed by Armenians, in
a time of war and conflict. Also search for ASALA terrorists killing
Turkish diplomats. By the way, Turkey hasn't even been founded till 1923.
Before than, it was Ottomans.

Me, I don't want anything to do with any of those wars, I ran away from all
of it, that's why I'm living in Ecuador. As a Turkish citizen, if I wanted
to, I could be fighting in the mountains, for any side I chose to. I
didn't. Instead I ran away. It's not my fight, not my circus, not my
monkeys.

Your single-sided mentality blinds you to the facts of the situation, and
you are blaming me for things I've never said or done.

Make no mistake: PKK is a fascist dictatorship with one man, Abdullah
Ocalan at the top of the hierarchy. Denounce him as a leader, cross him,
disagree with him, tell that he's a baby killing terrorist, tell openly
that he doesn't represent you, or your best interests, and you'll be
killed. No human rights, and no democratic process with a terrorist fascist
dictatorship.

Yes, Tayyip now supports ISIS. You know why? Because USA/CIA wants him to,
and he is a puppet of CIA/Mossad.

https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-295-who-is-really-behind-isis/

All the wars you see in middle east are proxy wars. Wars between
USA-UK-ISRAEL vs Russia-China-Iran etc. Over oil and gas and productive
farmland and water.

Russia supports Esad, USA supports ISIS. In the conflict, people who suffer
worst are those who want no part of any wars, take no sides, but live in
peace and freedom.

You talk about "genocide in my country" where there are a lot of Kurdish
people in some of the highest places in government, some of the richest
industries, some of the most influential people are of Kurdish origin. I
have many Kurdish friends -along with friends from 50+ different ethnic
backgrounds, laz, çerkez, azeri, boşnak, tatar, arap, kırgız vs-. Some of
my best Kurdish friends will tell you PKK does not represent them and are a
violent terrorist fascist organization.

How many kurdish people have you actually known? How many Turkish people
have you personally known? How many Armenian people have you known? I have
friends and relatives from all those groups. Lets just say, I know a few
things that you'll never find on wikipedia. Nor they will ever make to any
mainstream news station.

You're getting all worked up for things you don't even know anything about.
And you have no control over.

What are you aiming to accomplish with these endless arguments?

Say, if I agreed with you "Give half of Turkey to the Kurds", would that
change anything? It is not even mine to give.

No one is asking me how it could be solved, anyways.

Geez. Get your sh1t together man. Don't you have anything better to do,
than arguing against strangers online? About things you know nothing about
and cite wikipedia? *lol*

I don't know how one person can both call himself an anarchist, and then
support a violent fascist terrorist organization with a rigid dictatorial
hierarchy with so much vigor. Is this part of your "I'll rule the world as
an Anarchist King" self-conflicting fantasy? You think if you support them
you'll win and gain more power?

Non-aggression principle does not apply to terrorists if they claim to
"fight for freedom" in your book? Even if they kill innocent population,
including babies in the crib, to achieve their political goals? Ocalan is
called baby killer for a reason.

Anarchy: No Archons, no ruling hierarchy.

ME: I don't want any government at all. I don't want any terrorist either.
I want a free market anarchy, I'm an agorist. I believe technology,
bitcoins, ethereum, darknet, mesh networks, 3d printing, production
machines (like cnc mills, laser cutters etc) getting cheaper and more free
(open hardware, like opensourceecology.orh), will change the world and make
it free. To the point that neither Tayyip Erdogan nor Abdullah Ocalan nor
Obama nor Putin cannot possibly exist. If anyone wanted to "rule over
others" he would be laughed at. Or put into an insane asylium.

Sorry if that also conflicts with your plans to be the "Anarchist King" of
the world.

I have to break it to you, but freedom won't be achieved by terrorism. And
Santa Claus and tooth fairy are not real. :P