:: Re: [DNG] Studying C as told. (For …
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Studying C as told. (For help)
Hi,

The parser code compiles and runs without access violations
(segmentation faults) but I made a huge mistake in the parser
algorithm. I mistakenly assumed that any number of consecutive open
brackets all have the same interpretation, which is wrong.

Notwithstanding the parser still does not work as intended, it cannot
with that assumption, I am very satisfied of having used dynamic
allocation without access violations. I am also using what I learnt in
my last reading about the C language.

Without the Devuan community and some coders/developers reading and
giving me hints and feedback, I wouldn't be in front of my computer
studying C.

Thanks for giving me the motivation to further my C coding knowledge.
Belonging to a group does give motivation for common goals (Devuan).

Edward