:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anonymous - Official…
Author: psy
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anonymous - Official announcement for the worldwide Humanity Party
Well, I think that you are talking about different ideas than Amir,
Jaromil,...

>Your delusion is: "If an Anarchist was a King, everything would be
>better".

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0HtWSlFCAQ

That video is nice for teens and people starting to discover anarchism.

Basically it is about try to don't get engage to the power or
participate and try to convince others to follow that doctrine. This is
called anarcho-pacifism. And is a really nice theory but cannot be apply
to real practice world. It is simple, because is based on that all
population has a reasonable mind and can choose with similar criterion
than others which nowadays is a fallacy. So it sounds good, but hasn't
so much sense...

We can talk about other anarcho-tactics. And some include politics as a
tool, not as an end to reach. That's because individuals cannot fight
alone against society problems and anarchism is general a very pragmatic
knowledge. To give external support for some political parties is a
need. Not a mod to be chosen..

Take care also with individualism (ego) when you talk about that you are
the only political subject of your life. Some liberalism theories
approve that way. We should have some red lines between individuals and
communities. And then should be really clear.

Imagine that we go for your theory. Do you go to convince to violent
people to stop being violent?. Are they gonna stop war because we talk
with them?. We hope than yes. But probably this will not happen never.

So we need to take down first a system of violence. And for that we have
different ways. By using violence or by using politics. Occam style can
solve it.

Depending about your choice, we can talk more about "anarchism".