:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anonymous - Official…
Author: Özer Tayiz
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anonymous - Official announcement for the worldwide Humanity Party
Quoting Amir:
"This anarchist idea of rejecting the system. Of removing ourselves from
the mechanisms of power, is simply an isolation of anarchist politics
from civilization. For anarchists to seize power, they need to be
engaging with the body politic and thinking how they can seize cities
and towns under their control."

*lol* could you possibly be more in self-conflict? State power is monopoly
on initiation of violence. Electoral politics is a popularity contest to
see who gets to use that power of violence. If you do join the race of
politics, by definition, you are bidding to be at the top of a violent,
centralized hierarchy, of initiation of violence.

If you agree with non-aggression principle, you would want nothing to do
with the state or politics. Which is inherently violent.

Thank you for outing yourself as a statist, while calling yourself
anarchist.

"For anarchists to seize power" *lol*

You are a power hungry statist. No true anarchist would seek power over
others.

I have only power over my own life, and I have no interest in ruling
others. No rulers, no slaves.

As long as there is something called a ruling class, a "government", it
doesn't matter if the ruler is more lenient to the slaves.

Master-slave relationship is still there.

Slavery will end when people stop demanding "government" or someone else to
solve their own problems. And when individuals take %100 full
responsibility of their own lives.

If no one votes, no one applies to a government job, no one files for taxes
or licenses, no one feels the "duty" to obey any outside "authority"
government cannot sustain itself. It will collapse anyways. It is a
self-conflicting, destructive force.

The closest thing actually exists to what you are describing is, the
libertarian party. They want a little bit less slavery, a little bit less
whipping, a little more food for the slaves, change the system from within,
incrementally, but never the total end of master-slave relationship.

See how successful that approach is (or rather it is not) in any country.

Your delusion is: "If an Anarchist was a King, everything would be better".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0HtWSlFCAQ