:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is com…
Author: Julia Tourianski
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is committing a genocide every day
2 things

1.MGTOW = men choosing to be single. Not sure why there's an online
movement dedicated to this. I suggest some personal reflection on your life
if that's what you identify as.

2. Hierarchies have been documented to form in playgroups of children who
are as young as 4. They are natural. Being part of one does not deny your
status as anarchist. It's supporting hierarchies that are forced on people
that would do so. Very important distinction.

3. What's wrong with men's rights? Nothing. Fight for them instead of
whining.

Did you know that it was feminists who made jail rape illegal for both
genders? MRM's just whine and write angry articles all day.

Open a a men's shelter for battered males instead of wanting women to let
MEN into their shelters that they opened for battered women. It's not
sexists to not let men in, it's a safety precaution for the women who are
being tracked down by the husbands they escaped. Common sense shit.

Stop watching videos all day and go help people. That's what Amir has
always done.

For the secrets and lies, my PGP key:
https://libbitcoin.dyne.org/julia_tourianski.pgp.asc