:: [DNG] Quota checking is confused du…
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Quota checking is confused during upgrading debian wheezy to devuan jessie
On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 11:49:39AM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 07:49:35PM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
>
> So I suppose deleting minidlna and rerunning upgrade would fix most if
> not all of these problems.

It did. Now all that remains is 'quota'. It seems to think it has to
do a complete quota check now that it has been upgraded, them it
rightly refuses to check quotas on a mounted filesystem, and then it
wrongly considers this to be an error.

And minidlna should probably be changed so it depends on only those
things it really needs to depend on.

-- hendrik