:: Re: [DNG] Studying C as told. (For …
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Studying C as told. (For help)
Hi,

<<
switch statement cannot jump a successive number of lines but my
little example can.

Rereading my previous email, I think this is a mistake on my part. A
switch's default clause can be used to execute such a number of lines.
The only thing that a switch cannot do is use a non-constant object as
its case control value.

I am sending this to avoid readers responding to explain something a
short reading about the switch statement can easily teach within a few
minutes.

Edward