:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker C…
Author: Damian
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker Community Died
"I'm going to start bragging I fucked so and so in their ass like the
little bitch they are and spermed over their innocent face. I'm going to
announce it at conferences and laugh.
​"

lol ​someone please amend amir's wikipedia page and add this pure gold for
posterity.

man sounds like
​a ​
prison
​ yard​
being described.
​...or high school study hall.​

at least those participating humans evolved far enough to be making love
and not war!..right?

live long and prosper.