:: Re: [Bricolabs] Transformatories, t…
Author: Federico Bonelli
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Transformatories, transformatter
Hei!

Terrific!
Felipe and I had a chat some time about the use of the name, and I am thrilled that the concept expands both sides of the world through bricos. I wish I could be there with you guys…

Trasformatorio in our case, as an activity and a research paradigm, is now a full hosted project of foundation dyne.org. We are going to spin another one this october, (more info soon), in sicily again, in a new location.

It will put together there artists of various disciplines, a new place to explore, a XII century castle, the game of chess, the ghost of a powerful woman and other amenities to transform. The web site is still www.trasformatorio.net and who wants to know more can get in touch with me anytime.

best!