:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker C…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Amir
A: unsystem
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker Community Died
I met Jake Appelbaum and he was bragging all this shit about girls that
was obviously crap but all these clique of dudes around him going hurr
hurr Jake, what an awesome guy. What do you mean Hacker Community Died?

Since when was this a fucking movement that didn't stink of horse-shit.
It died when everyone sold themselves out to government agencies and
mega-corporations and became infested with yuppies pushing their web
apps. You mean to tell me that a bunch of autistic spastics with no
social life is going to lead a grand social change and redefine history.
What an absolute joke, delusional internet children with no political
awareness spouting memes about Muh Freedom.

What a surprise. Shocking it got so bad but something was bound to
happen. Usually around those crowds, I just grit my teeth and duck out
as soon as possible. The level of cringe is too high, but I try to stay
professional.

Everybody knows everything and everything is ego driven (relax it's
virtual). Nobody willing to listen or understand and a big me-me-me
complex. Anyway I've stopped giving a shit. 'Hackers' are retarded and
unable or unwilling to use their skills to do anything worthwhile. The
ethics of this 'movement' (fashion is a better word) are rotten.

How the fuck does this go from a discussion about multiple trusted women
saying they were raped, to people discussing men's rights? "men get
raped too"... shit so that's the justice for trying to find a
non-violent resolution. So much for all that libertarian Non Aggression
Principle nonsense. This is not one claim of assault. It is multiple
long-term women respected women with a history of work backing up claims
with each other. And they didn't go to the police.

I'm going to start bragging I fucked so and so in their ass like the
little bitch they are and spermed over their innocent face. I'm going to
announce it at conferences and laugh.

This movement is retarded, lacking direction and goals with no sense of
higher vision or purpose, nor a sense of working unified. It's just lots
of dudes with huge egos in their mini-bubble trying to one up themselves
in front of other nerds. It attracts degenerates who manage to maintain
their addictions and shitty personalities in their niches.