:: Re: [DNG] LXC template for Devuan
Author: Greg Olsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] LXC template for Devuan
On 2016-06-19 01:26, Simon Walter wrote:
> On 06/18/2016 10:31 AM, Greg Olsen wrote:
> >
> > In the meantime, I added Simon Walter as a Developer for lxc-devuan.
> >
> > Simon,
> >
> > As a developer you can push directly to the main development branch. I
> > added a "draft" Contribution guide, and I'll be following the same
> > process myself as outlined.
> >

> Hi Greg,
>
> Thanks for that. I will dig in soon. I am pretty busy at the day job. So
> much so that I'm in the office on the weekend.
>
> Simon

Hi Simon,

No rush. Unless I find some glaring bug, after a bit more testing I
intend to refocus on pushing upstream and what's needed to make
"lxc-devuan" packages for Jessie/Ascii/Ceres. It'll be the first .deb
package I've made completely from scratch (suggestions are welcome, please).

Disable --no-check-gpg as the fallback? No votes against this:
+1 Simon Walter
+1 Greg Olsen

So when convenient, I may go ahead and disable that.

Get the downtime and rest you need. It'll be there when you're ready.

Kind regards

Greg