:: Re: [DNG] Mini init script written …
Author: aitor_czr
To: Edward Bartolo, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Mini init script written in Perl boots.

Hi Edward,

On 06/19/2016 06:15 PM, Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> wrote:
> So, I joined Devuan to contribute code. But, I am NOT appreciated, and
> to be sincere, sometimes I even think about leaving the project
> altogether. I am being denigrated just because I make a conscious
> effort to write simple code. But this is being interpreted as a lack
> of coding ability on my part. Therefore, I need to make a conscious
> effort to complicate code as much as I can. Sadly, the world always
> worked that way. Genuine people are cast away while malicious people
> in all sectors of society prosper and move forward.
>
> Edward

Sometimes it may seem like you misinterpret others' comments...

I included the backend of simple-netaid in the recent images of gnuinos,
because it works fine for me:

http://gnuinos.org/beta/

It's the only *unofficial* package included in it, together with the
linux kernel. As you know, i'm also working in the frontend of the
project, using gtkmm, and it'll be available in a few days.

Following with the same policies of Debian, Devuan *must not* include
simple-netaid in the stable branch.

First, it must be included in Ceres :)

Cheers,

Aitor.