:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker C…
Author: Caleb James DeLisle
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker Community Died
You read the whole thing? What I put in the mailing list is only the statement of motivation.

I have thoughts about the govt conspiracy theories on this but I'm not going to share them.
According to the CDC* 1 in 5 women have been raped, if we are worth anything as a community
we need to commit to changing that number and navel-gazing about government plots and due
process is not going to make that happen.

Thanks

* http://www.cdc.gov/ViolencePrevention/pdf/SV-DataSheet-a.pdf