:: Re: [DNG] Mini init script written …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Irrwahn
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Mini init script written in Perl boots.
On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 20:01:37 +0200, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 04:55:40PM +0200, Irrwahn wrote:
>>
>> It's this arrogant attitude of "alright, got it, easy enough,
>> now I'm gonna improve on it" without bothering to actually
>> get to the bottom of even the basic concepts behind it, that
>> brought us systemd and other crap. If you keep this up you are
>> condemned to reinvent SysV-init (or OpenRC, or whatever), poorly.
>
> You choose to see my courage to face a new challenge as 'arrogance'.

[Rest of paragraph snipped, as it's based on wrong assumptions.]

No, you got me wrong. I see your ignorance of facts as arrogance.

> Why are you humiliating me

[Rest of paragraph snipped, as it's based on wrong assumptions.]

Far from it. You are humiliating yourself by showing more than
just reluctance to accept anything beyond your preconceptions.

Anyway, I'm out of this thread, since I am obviously not
competent or versed enough to clearly convey any of my
arguments in a comprehensible manner — sorry for that. Bye.

Regards
Urban