:: Re: [DNG] Mini init script written …
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Mini init script written in Perl boots.
If the machine were anything but a demonstration experimental machine,
so would I contemplate suicide or systemd. Same with Python, Ruby, and
(urk) Javascript. But truth be told, if PID1 were written in Lua, I
would not be dismayed in the slightest.

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2016 featured book: Troubleshooting: Why Bother?
http://www.troubleshooters.com/twb