:: [DNG] smbclient problems
Author: Antonio Trkdz.tab
To: Dng
Subject: [DNG] smbclient problems
Hi All,

I am trying to install smbclient to get a windows share printing system
going and I get the following error:

# apt-get install smbclient
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

smbclient : Depends: samba-common (= 2:4.2.10+dfsg-0+deb8u3) but
2:4.1.17+dfsg-2+deb8u2 is to be installed

So it actually wants a newer version of the samba-common package I
currently have installed...
do you have any work-around for this?
In a previous conversation I found: