:: Re: [DNG] Devuan migrate and instal…
Author: etech3
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan migrate and install
Here's what I have so far:

most from the 64 bit install. added non-free and contrib so far so good

# deb http://us.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie main

deb http://us.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie main non-free contrib
deb-src http://us.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie main non-free contrib

# jessie-security, previously known as 'volatile'
deb http://us.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie-security main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://us.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie-security main contrib
non-free

# jessie-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
deb http://us.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie-updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://us.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie-updates main contrib
non-free

# jessie-backports, previously on backports.debian.org
deb http://us.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie-backports main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://us.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie-backports main
contrib non-free