:: Re: [DNG] Shim
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Shim
On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 19:37:44 +0000, Noel wrote in message
<20160613193744.Horde.6AS5QE3GnQf8Zk7lcI_wYA1@???>:

> Hi folks...
>
> Where can I find a *good* and *deep enough* explanation of what a
> "shim" is (in the context of systemd and EFI), but also *easy
> enough* to explain it to some colleagues at work?

..I only know the banana republic politics part of this.

..does your colleagues know how banana republic politics works?

..do you know how banana republic politics works?
Do you know it well enough to explain it to your
colleagues?

..are you ok with them viewing you as a crack head conspiracy
theorist until they know, or get get first hand experience
the hard way themselves?

..good luck, you'll need it!

Scenarios always come in sets of three: