:: [unSYSTEM] Faircoin 2 whitepaper, c…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Enric Duran Giralt
Aan: unsystem
Onderwerp: [unSYSTEM] Faircoin 2 whitepaper, check it out
Dear all,

Has been long time since we have not been updating in this mailing list
about the /faircoop/faircoin developments;
has not been easy to develop our vision with very few resources, but
today I am happy to share important news
and would invite people of this list to check the new code and help
testing and commiting it, in order to confirm the
security and resilence of this new system:

*Faircoin 2 new white paper version, with all the details related to the
current implementation !!*

Read it here https://fair-coin.org/faircoin2.html
Comment it here:
https://fair.coop/groups/faircoop-community/faircoin/faircoin2/
Code development here: https://github.com/FairCoinTeam/faircoin2

Crowdinvestment for support development here:
https://coopfunding.net/en/campaigns/faircoin-2-crowdinvestment/

In contrast to other cryptocurrencies FairCoin 2 does not implement any
mining or minting functionality, which are both competitive systems.
Block generation is instead performed by so-called *certified validation
nodes* (in short CVN). These nodes *cooperate* to secure the network.
Therefore we call this system *proof-of-cooperation* (PoC).

In PoC, based in an automatized rotation system, all the CVN, find a
equal quantity of blocks. Cooperation creates a full efficient
procedure, that facilitates security, instant confirmation and
microtransactions.

To run a CVN one needs to complete a node certification procedure that
will be managed by the decentralized network of Faircoop local groups.
By this way, faircoin 2 wil be the first blockchain that combines human
and computer trust.

There is no reward for block creation. Therefore, the money supply is
not changed by creating blocks. The mandatory transaction fees go to the
respective block creators to compensate their efforts for running a CVN.

Certain chain parameters, e.g. the time between blocks, the amount of
the transaction fee, etc. are dynamically adjustable without the need of
releasing a new wallet version.

This proposed system enables everybody to create a separate chain that
roots in the FairCoin main chain and runs alongside it. E.g. a chain can
implement a local currency based on a local network of nodes of the same
region or city, or a thematic currency based on the same principles.