:: [DNG] problem with devuan on qemu
Pàgina inicial
Autor: emninger
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] problem with devuan on qemu
I try to install devuan ascii on qemu, following the respective
instructions on the git
(https://git.devuan.org/devuan/devuan-project/wikis/try-devuan-on-qemu).
Boot is fine, i choose expert installation but when it comes to tasksel
the installation of software always fails. I can pass by this step and
go to install grub directly. The new system then, is bootable, but
since there is no way to install wireless due to the missing
wpa_supplicant, i'm going nowhere.

Anyone has an idea why this error might happen? My installation command
looks like this:
----
qemu-system-x86_64 -enable-kvm -cdrom
devuan_jessie_1.0.0-beta_amd64_CD.iso -hda devuan_disk -boot d -net nic
-net user -m 2048 -localtime
----

Thanks a lot in advance!

PS. I do not succeed as well in doing a simple jessie installation
(with the idea to change the repositories after and upgrade then to
ascii): I'm prompted with the same identical error msg.