:: [DNG] Mate desktop
Author: richard lucassen
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Mate desktop
Hello list,

For a few friends I installed Mate desktop using Debian. Under
Debian systemd is required for running Mate. When trying to install
Mate on a Devuan Ascii (using the Debian install commands) I run into a
dependency hell of unmet dependencies. And I'd rather use the normal
repositories for Mate than to muck about with sources. I just want these
machines to be moreorless self supporting ;-)

I use Ascii myself and I will stay with WindowMaker, so for me there's
no problem, but does Devuan Jessie have installable Mate packages?

R.

--
richard lucassen
http://contact.xaq.nl/