:: Re: [DNG] devuan installer and over…
Author: Gregory Nowak
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] devuan installer and overheating
On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 11:01:42PM +0200, Paweł Cholewiński wrote:
> Look here https://git.devuan.org/devuan-packages/debian-installer/issues
> Some issues have 1.0.0-beta2 milestone and they are going to be resolved
> with beta2.

Ok, thanks. I didn't see that in my search, and filed installer issues
against:

<https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/Installer_Feedback>

The only action available to me on each issue is to close. Is there a
way to move these to the right place instead of closing them here, and
filing them again from scratch against the installer package?
Mr. Boruch has filed an issue at the feedback page like me as well.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1