:: Re: [DNG] resolved
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
New-Topics: [DNG] Killing background processes on logout [was Re: resolved]
Subject: Re: [DNG] resolved
On Wed, 08 Jun 2016, Edward Bartolo wrote:

> In short, I am afraid making assumptions the tempest will settle
> down, is a mistake.

the tempest is raging out there. today there is a fine piece by Corbet
resuming the state of affairs on LWN, which I got as a subscriber (and
I do recommend subscribing to LWN, is the best source of news out
there)

fortunately they have a link to offer to non-subscribers, I'm not sure
it will expire, however see here
https://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/690151/721a817ed6377ec3/

perhaps we shall prepare more warm meals and be ready to welcome more
people from the exodus, or... maybe create a strong alliance and take
back Debian's castle? :^)

just joking. I just wish more Debian developers would join us and at
least cooperate with some of the infrastructure we still rely on. At
this point is obvious: tt is useful to them too, that Devuan survives.

ciao

--
~.,_   Denis Roio aka Jaromil    http://Dyne.org think &do tank
    "+.   CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers