:: Re: [DNG] resolved
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Arnt Karlsen
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] resolved
On Wed, 8 Jun 2016 11:28:32 +0900, Simon wrote in message
<575782D0.5080903@???>:

> My biggest gripe with systemd: How many man hours have been wasted
> and will be wasted. There is an lack of wisdom in that project.

..hugely.

..I only partially agree, though, if the idea behind it is catch the
next Edward Snowdons, or if Edward Snowdon is the man behind it, I
would see a lot of political and military etc Machiavellian wisdom
behind it, but never any technological etc visdom. It's like nukes,
it's considered wise to have your own if the enemy has his aimed at
you, either way, you do not wanna have a cranky cranked up nuke in
your laptop.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: