:: Re: [DNG] resolved
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Edward Bartolo
To: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] resolved
Hi,

The most irritating feature I often found time wasting and useless in
MS Windows was precisely having to reboot so many times. These new
systemd features remind me of the same nightmares.

Why code a system so unwittingly as to implement it in a way that is
too complicated and so cumbersome as to require a reboot for cleanup?
If my memory serves me right, even the kernel can be upgraded without
rebooting. This malady of seeing a reboot as a system clean up
procedure should have been eradicated rather than adopted.

Reading the link made me continue to see more corroborates that
systemd is coded in a way to break its competitors!

Shame!

Edward