:: Re: [DNG] Init compatibility
Página Principal
Autor: Jaromil
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Init compatibility
On Sun, 05 Jun 2016, Steve Litt wrote:

> Which is pretty much what Florian was suggesting: Change and convert
> the XML only when something about the boot changes, and put the output
> file into an rc file or something like that.

OK but can we avoid polarization and use "markup (language
definition)" instead of XML here? I share and understand well
everyone's concerns about XML here and think it won't help mutual
understanding of what you point out if we keep the unfortunate example
Florian did. True that his suggestion is interesting.

FTR I think YAML is a very interesting tree structured markup language
very easy to read for humans and parse for machines.

ciao