:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Top100 on DistroWa…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Devuan Top100 on DistroWatch
On Thu, 02 Jun 2016, Joel Roth wrote:

> Actually, the news doesn't even have to be good. There's nothing
> like an engineered controversy full of flames, to gain interest of
> the press.

sad, but true in most cases.

anyway the main cornerstone for Devuan beta2 will *not* be a media
stunt :^) we have to make some fixes, consolidate the infrastructure
and last but not least include properly the fine look of the default
desktop that golinux and hellekin have made.

I don't even think we *need* more visibility. We can definitely work
with what we have and continue to improve the quality of our
environment to properly merit all this attention.

ciao