:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Top100 on DistroWa…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Joel Roth
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Devuan Top100 on DistroWatch
Robert Storey wrote:
> > Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 11:51:38 +0000
> > From: hellekin <hellekin@???>
> > To: dng@???
> > Subject: [DNG] Devuan Top100 on DistroWatch
> >
> > Today Devuan is number #91 on DistroWatch.com! We made it to the Top
> > 100 is the first 3 days of presence on DW. Sweet!
> >
> > http://distrowatch.com/devuan
>
> It's a good start and I think there are a lot of people out there who are
> interested in Devuan, or anything else that could help them escape the
> ravages of systemd. There are even a lot of people (including me) who are
> taking a second look at FreeBSD as a Plan B. But anyway, for Devuan to
> attract more hits on DistroWatch (not to mention more people willing to
> install), there has to be some news about it, so I hope that a beta-2 will
> be coming along in the not too distant future.

Actually, the news doesn't even have to be good. There's nothing
like an engineered controversy full of flames, to gain
interest of the press.

A dust-up between key developers, arguments over leadership
or direction of development, really anything of that ilk
will go a long way.

If you think you might be skilled at that sort of
engineering, please message the moderators :)

--
Joel Roth