:: Re: [DNG] What's the correct place …
Author: Daniel Reurich
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] What's the correct place for backgrounds, wallpapers etc.
If you want to integrate the JWM theme into our official desktop-base
package then create an issue there[1] and we can work out what's needed
to do that. But bear in mind it will be integration of our already
selected backgrounds and colours.

If you want to create an alternative theme feel free to fork
desktop-base or provide an alternative theme package that uses
/etc/alternatives to provide the other options. However it would be
appreciated if you help us get the official theme working on JWM as
first priority in desktop-base, and then we can also look into adding
JWM as another supported desktop package.

[1] https://git.devuan.org/devuan-packages/desktop-base/issues