:: Re: [DNG] Linux-libre-4.5.4
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Linux-libre-4.5.4
On Mon, 30 May 2016 20:15:23 +0100, Antonio wrote in message
<CAG9YjLLf_=z1WEU92dRzLE8onTYeKTFa1Q0maGFFxfJz7-TJiw@???>:

> On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 6:19 PM, Svante Signell
> <svante.signell@???> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2016-05-30 at 17:15 +0200, Jaromil wrote:
> > >
> > > dear Arnt,

> > > Parazyd is planning to package Openrc.
> > >

> > There is already an openrc package in Debian (which I am
> > co-maintainer to).

..this Debian package comes into Devuan the merged mirror route?
Also for Ceres?

> > Yes, I know the init scripts are LSB ones, but I think they can
> > successively be replaced by native openrc ones. I'm running it on
> > one Linux VM image and on another GNU/Hurd VM image. Has anybody
> > even tried it yet in Devuan?
>
> I tried openrc today on a VM ascii install.
> so far so good.

..will I see it with " -t ascii" here: cat /etc/apt/sources.list
# Devuan repositories
deb http://packages.devuan.org/merged ceres main contrib non-free
deb-src http://packages.devuan.org/merged ceres main contrib non-free
root@celsius:/var/cache/apt/archives#