:: Re: [DNG] Request for Removal of sl…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Daniel Reurich
A: dev1fanboy
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Request for Removal of slim package from Devuan
On 30/05/16 07:37, dev1fanboy wrote:
> To add my two cents..
>
> Since it's an important package, maybe it's worth seeing if someone can whip up a patch if there isn't already.

I'll look into it as I have a patch or to so that it will work nicely
with our desktop-base package as well.

There are a few pull requests against the gitlab archive
https://github.com/data-modul/slim which I can look at integrating

I think whilst it's not ideal, it is the easiest option for us to
maintain as the default for the Jessie release and probably keep around
for ascii until we find a better solution.

Regards
    Daniel.