:: Re: [DNG] Purple theme for slim
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Purple theme for slim
On Sun, 29 May 2016 16:10:06 +0000 (UTC)
Go Linux <golinux@???> wrote:

> Please refer to
> http://www.saynotogmos.org/ss/default_desktop.png to capture purpy
> colors for the swoosh, background and text.

Hi Go Linux,

I just looked at the preceding-referenced URL, and it looks to me like
the highlighted text is hard to read for someone with bad vision. Is
there any way you can make the text color a little brighter so it
contrasts more with the purple text background?

I'm not an aesthetic person; my desktop is neverending black, but
there's something about your Purpy theme that I really like. It's
relaxing, and that's important when you're hammering away 10 hours a
day. The only reason I didn't use Purpy for Devuan, Void, and
everything else is that my bad vision makes bright colors and black
backgrounds most readable.

Keep up the good work!

SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21