:: Re: [DNG] Evince
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Evince
On Mon, 23 May 2016, Irrwahn wrote:

> You're welcome, but I guess we both should thank the fine
> guys running the MATE project. They are the ones keeping
> the GNOME2 tools alive

you are right here. There are a lot of developers out there who are so
deep into development work that is hardly visible from a user POV.

on another note I wonder if all this knowledge put forward here, for
example on this thread on what is good for the PDF viewer
functionality, can be gathered into a sort of wiki document. IT would
be useful to have a menu structure that is our *recommendation* to use
applications for simple tasks to be done on a minimal desktop with
maximum functionality.

perhaps we should really use talk.devuan.org for that.

ciao