:: Re: [DNG] Evince
Author: Irrwahn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Evince
On Mon, 23 May 2016 13:23:20 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Mon, 23 May 2016 08:58:53 +0200
> Irrwahn <irrwahn@???> wrote:

[...]
>> BTW: Everyone who liked Evince, as it was in the GNOME 2
>> days might want to have a look at Atril, a fork of Evince.

[...]
> Based on your recommendation, I just installed Atril, and can confirm
> that it, too, has a print function. So now, between mupdf and Atril, I
> have pretty much all my bases covered.
>
> Thanks!

You're welcome, but I guess we both should thank the fine
guys running the MATE project. They are the ones keeping
the GNOME2 tools alive, not all of which were bad - Atril
just being one example. The only difficulty being to find
out the MATE name of the corresponding GNOME tool. ;D
(Another example would be EOM, which is a simple and very
fast image viewer, clone of EOG.)

Regards
Urban