著者: Haines Brown
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Evince
I don't want divert the thread, but would like to widen it a bit.

I have been using xpdf for viewing/printing PDF files, but it
increasingly fails to print some PDFs, and so I look for
alternatives.

Appealing of MuPDF because of its simplicity and the quality of its
display, but it lacks printing. I find qpdfview to be nice at first
glance. It is simple and offers a print dialog. I see that it is
automatically installed in Devuan Beta.

In light of the discussion here, what is the difference between
automatic installation and being default? If qpdfview is default, why do
folks nevertheless turn to atril?

Haines Brown