:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Well Yanis has final…
Author: Pablo
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Well Yanis has finally come out and said Basic Income is a necessity.
It doesn't, but it introduces networking costs. The idea is that you
can have as many identities as you want but that doesn't mean you'll have
more weight in the network.
To implement basic income on top of this, coins have to be introduced
periodically, and they would be distributed proportionally to each of your
identities' global reputation.
Identifi (http://identifi.org/) is an interesting project working in this
direction.