:: Re: [DNG] JWM: was Some questions r…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] JWM: was Some questions re the devuan release
On Thu, 19 May 2016 10:01:27 +0200
Irrwahn <irrwahn@???> wrote:

> On Sun, 15 May 2016 09:39:29 +1000, Ozi Traveller wrote:
> > I agree, and I think JWM in out of date, as the version of the
> > source from the developer's site is much later.
>
> The version of JWM in Debian Sid (and thus in Devuan
> Ceres) is 2.3.5, which is the current release.
> Cf. http://joewing.net/projects/jwm/

The question, though, is whether the Debian Sid JWM package has all
those annoying Debianisms, like having to menu through Debian then
applications (or something like that) to get to what most of us would
expect to see upon pressing the start button.

SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21