Til: Gregory Nowak
CC: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] devuan-minimal brief review notes
On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 05:04:53PM -0700, Gregory Nowak wrote:
> On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 09:52:57AM -0400, fsmithred wrote:
> > I think it's also removed in the boot menu of my unofficial live beta, but
> > it's still there in refractasnapshot. No plans to get rid of that.
>
> Ok, I'm confused. Is the mini live image that KatolaZ produced
> a small version of your unofficial live beta, or are these separate projects. If
> they are separate, then can you please follow in KatolaZ's footsteps,
> and include sound support, espeak/espeak-data, espeakup, and brltty if
> you haven't already done so? If your image provides a graphical
> desktop like xfce, then does it also include orca? If it already
> includes orca, then it probably has espeak/espeak-data as well. Thanks.

Hi Greg,

the two project (i.e., the unofficial live ISOs by the refracta team
and the unofficial minimal live ISOs built by me) are separated, at
least at the moment, and have indeed different aims.

My2Cents

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]